Our network enables us to offer you a global source of local technicians and can supply contacts for on-site technical inspections in situations where the helicopter is located far from your location.
A recent and currently ongoing challenge has been the Covid-19 travel restrictions, making helicopter inspections difficult. We have, in several cases, been able to overcome this by having one of our consultants perform the inspection on behalf of the purchaser and send them a report afterwards. This is something we expect to utilize more in the future, with presence and co-operations in several countries in order to reduce traveling for customers.
Our technical services which, through our extensive network, can be provided at remote locations almost anywhere in the world include audits and inspections required during the buying and selling process. Giving you both convenience and peace of mind.
We offer this service for both new and pre-owned helicopters. We provide independent ‘brand neutral’ factory acceptance inspections of new helicopters.
- Assess base condition of pre-owned helicopter and documentation.
- Establish operator/lessee pre-owned helicopter complies with regulatory requirements and contractual obligations.
- Monitor the pre-owned helicopter and operator during lease period to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (Asset Protection).
- Carry out lease-end inspection performance at redelivery.
- Prepare pre-owned helicopter for immediate remarketing.
- Report on whether the condition of the pre-owned helicopter meets client’s expectations.
- Audit and verify completeness of helicopter documentation and compliance with customer’s and aviation regulatory body of importation.
- Ensure all deficiencies found in the pre-purchase technical inspection have been completed.
- Check pre-owned helicopter and documentation is in accordance with the contract of sale.
- Arrange flight test and ferry flight.
- Transfer of ownership and registration process, transport and import clearance process management.